Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got nothing.... i just quit worrying about it.
    you will never see anything rusty's on my rig, nor will i ever refer anyone that direction
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
      i got nothing.... i just quit worrying about it.
      you will never see anything rusty's on my rig, nor will i ever refer anyone that direction
      he doesn't really sell anything worthwhile, either! LOL
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        he doesn't really sell anything worthwhile, either! LOL
        Indeed. Seeing Eriks jeep in that ad just makes his jeep look bad!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

When did it ever look good? :confused:

As far as copyright ... yah it belongs to the owner (the person who took the pic) until there is expressed permission (read as "written") for it to be transferred or given. I bet 99.9% of people copying links and posting other people's pics on the web don't realize they can be sued for copyright infringement ... but of course who in their right mind would pursue such a thing if there was no real profit involved?

By the way, the same applies to text and any material from any website. In other words, legally you can't copy paste an article from one site onto another. And if you quote, you can't really quote too much (like several paragraphs) even if you give credit and put links etc.
          03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
          "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Oh ... and I don't remember exactly which company it was but they put this picture in their ad and I think it still runs sometimes in petersen's 4wor ... but I think they got permission for it. The truck belongs to Brian (aka wolfie) on zr2.com. If it were me, I don't know if I would have given permission for a pic like that
            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Working...
            X