Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    That site is wicked!! I clicked on "@(#*&$CLUB" and thought maybe they'd have some club listings, but it's some sort of form. Hmmm....

Great reports, mparker!! Now ya gotta find the trails!

Leave a comment:

• mparker
    replied
    Finally... a Jeep in China...

This has thus far been the only Jeep I have seen in China. I have been in Shenzheng and Guanzhou... and am now in Beijing. This picture was taken this afternoon on the way through rush hour traffic right after 5PM.

The pic was taken from the back seat of a car through the front window. It is called a Jeep 2500. I did a little research and you can find a nice little flash of it here....

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    OMG you guys are cracking me up! Woohoo!

Leave a comment:

• H8PVMT
    replied
    Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
    Definetly some kind of Toy, check out the locking hubs and rims, looks like stuff on a bud's Toy truck.

Did you take any MJR stickers with you? A picture w/an MJR sticker on a China Jeep would be cool or from anywhere is cool. MJR you ROCK!!!

B&T TJ
    Along those same lines, when I was in Hawaii @ a Compusa I went through all their laptops on display and changed the homepages to MJR. Good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Black & Tan TJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    Looks like a Toyota FJ40 or 60. hmmm
    Definetly some kind of Toy, check out the locking hubs and rims, looks like stuff on a bud's Toy truck.

Did you take any MJR stickers with you? A picture w/an MJR sticker on a China Jeep would be cool or from anywhere is cool. MJR you ROCK!!!

B&T TJ

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Looks like a Toyota FJ40 or 60. hmmm

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Sweet! Send more pics

Leave a comment:

• mparker
    replied
    It's not a Jeep

It's not a Jeep but it is the only somewhat off-road vehicle I have seen here over the last two days. Unless of course you want to count the mITSuBiShi monteros that some of the cops drive.... but you can see those in the US.

It is freakin crowded and unbelievably hot and humid here.

I'll post any more I come across when I can.

Leave a comment:

• TrAvELAr
    replied
    I had fun last time I was in China... enjoy the trip!

Leave a comment:

• TJSUPE
    replied
    The 'MJR Party Barge'

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by TJSUPE
    Ya, Have A Good Time! Kekep Your Eye Out For Some Wheeli'n Spots, Maybe We Can All Do A Wheeling Trip There
    Hahaha! Would we need to rent a barge or something for that? Can you even *rent* a barge? The party barge!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• TJSUPE
    replied
    Ya, Have A Good Time! Kekep Your Eye Out For Some Wheeli'n Spots, Maybe We Can All Do A Wheeling Trip There

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Wow cool! Have a great time! Can't wait to see what you bring back

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    sounds like fun

Snap a bunch of pics and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• mparker
    started a topic Headed to China

Headed to China

As of 2AM tonight (or tomorrow morning) I will be on my way to China. I am going to spend a week there on business.

About a year ago I went to Taiwan, and saw one Jeep during my entire week long stay.

So being the Jeeper that I am I plan to be on the lookout for "Jeeps in China"

If I see any, I will whip out my digital camera and take a picture. It is always interesting to see how people in other countries will modify their jeeps. I once saw, in mexico, a YJ with a cattle guard that looked like it belonged on a train welded to the front of the frame.

I may have some sparse Internet access while I am there... so look for updates in this thread...
Working...
X