• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Beach Blues Festival?

Anyone from MJR going to be there?

http://kkjz.org/events/blues_events/...festival.shtml

B&T TJ

Shouldn't this be under trail runs?

Actually this sounds very cool just wish I knew about it earlier.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

[QUOTE=nagal]Shouldn't this be under trail runs?

About the only trail I'll be running is the one to the Beer line then the banos line. I didn't think it applied to a Trail Run but it is a great time.
      This will be my 6th year, I take my kids (12yrs & under go free) and so does everyone else, it a real family style event. One year it got a little roudy when the Allman Bros. band performed. Many were rushing the front area from the general admission area, some pushing around but they've made some changes to avoid that, still it was a great show.

B&T TJ

Comment

If I can remember I am going to try and make this next year
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

The show was great. We had Backstage passes this year so it was fun watching my daughters (age 12 & 8) chasing after musicians for autographs, my wife and I got a big kick out of it.
          Two very long days, I'm so tired I can't sleep more than a few hours without waking up. Maybe I should try to stay up past 9:00 p.m. or an afternoon nap. OH NO! No time for that!
          We're signed up for next year already so if anyone here goes next year we should try to find each other.

Cheers for now, B&T TJ

Comment

Right on! Glad to hear you had a good time. It sounded like a blast!
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
            X