Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes....I am bored.....

OK. As I have said before, I am getting some new components for my Jeep. While I have it apart, I was thinking of painting the springs, steering system, track bar, and upper and lower control arms red. I think it would look cool with the Khaki (sp) color.

My question is, what kind of paint do you think would be BEST for this?

Let me know.....Thanx!!!!!

Jason
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

NOoooooooooooooooooo no no no no ... please don't.
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

i agree no dont but if you going to do it then i would sugjest using plasticote for engine red is kind salty around 6 dollars a can but is some tough stuff i painted a whole car with the chevy orange two years ago and it still looks like i just done it well what is left of the car does it has since been cut up with a saw saw. it is a ceramic accrilic paint take a while to dry but is pretty durable.
      im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
      4 inch rough country lift
      35x12.5LT16's
      super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

Why no? When I had my xterra, the lift I had on it was blue from Calmini. Fabtech lifts are blue. Sway Away torsion bars (for the Xterra) are red. The track bar and control arms are going to be silver from RE. I thought it would look alright to have mine be red. We will see how it turns out.

Jason
        The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

do whatever puts a smile on your face
          hell, al has a pink diff cover
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
          X