Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to travel the paths waaaaaaay less traveled. Digging a hole and burying it isn't an issue that way.
    I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBeJeeping
      I tend to travel the paths waaaaaaay less traveled. Digging a hole and burying it isn't an issue that way.
      Unless youre in the desert or somewhere like the Rubicon. The water shed is such a problem up there...that it all ends up in the water, one way or another. Please take precautionary measures while your visiting these places. Either take Immodium and clog yourself up real good (effects last about a day or so) or take a wag bag with you.

Thanks!

I dont want them to close down our favorite places. Rubicon is VERY close to being singled out. As an example.

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

So what's wrong with a scat hole in the desert?
        I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

There are certain areas of the desert where a scat hole would not be the best solution. Any area that is subject to sever erosion, is a major drainage, is near a water source (yes, there are some in the desert), and other such areas the contamination isn't good. For the other 95% of the desert, there isn't much of an issue, IMO.

Really, it comes down to the amount of use an area gets, and the water supply.
          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

i carry mine out i go in a bag and then put it in a pice of pvc pipe threaded put the bag in there no smell and i can get rid of it easy after i get home so that a ideal to think about and its small and dont take much room
            I am the Tarzan!

Comment

Very good idea!

Thanks for sharing Tarzan!

Tam
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I had such an incident were I was forced to fertilize the local flora way out between Hesperia and Summit valley. I figured its biodegradeable and fully organic so it shouldn't be much of a problem, plus it would eventually drain into Hesperia lake- not a resevoir.
                Hey I just thought of something... since these niche farms are charging so much more for crops that are "organic" and I'm so full of shiite (or so I'm told ) maybe I should sell it on the side and make some JEEP money
                It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd
                  I had such an incident were I was forced to fertilize the local flora way out between Hesperia and Summit valley. I figured its biodegradeable and fully organic so it shouldn't be much of a problem, plus it would eventually drain into Hesperia lake- not a resevoir.
                  Hey I just thought of something... since these niche farms are charging so much more for crops that are "organic" and I'm so full of shiite (or so I'm told ) maybe I should sell it on the side and make some JEEP money
                  Human waste isn't good for fertilizer.
                  1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
                    Actually proceessed Human waste is sold as fertilizer, next time you buy a bag of fertilizer, check the bag, if it doesn't list Cow, Horse or even Chicken Poop. Guess what it is? Biosolid yup. What do you think the process plants do with the solids that fall out.
                    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

That is true but it isn't used for food.
                      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Oh man! You guys really know how to rain on my parade. I guess I'll just have to keep a real job
                        It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                        and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
                          The unibomber fertilized his own food with his own skat.

We in the military have no problem using a shovel when necessary if we are in an area that we can dig a cat hole.

On the trail that is another story as all the fern-feelers are trying to close areas all the time. Take some plastic grocery bags and some ziplocks with you as well as a full roll of toilet paper. Tie it up in a plastic bag, ziplock it, dispose of it properly and safely.

If you must dig a hole you gotta dig it deep enough to keep the critters from unearthing it.

You can always use an adult diaper if you think you might have an accident.
                          It's a Jeep thing, my wife doesn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomized
                            You can always use an adult diaper if you think you might have an accident.
                            oh now thats just nasty
                            [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]2001 TJ with stuff..[/COLOR]

Comment

:poop:
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                                :poop:
                                where in the hell did you find that?!
                                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                                X