Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodtimes
    replied
    There are certain areas of the desert where a scat hole would not be the best solution. Any area that is subject to sever erosion, is a major drainage, is near a water source (yes, there are some in the desert), and other such areas the contamination isn't good. For the other 95% of the desert, there isn't much of an issue, IMO.

Really, it comes down to the amount of use an area gets, and the water supply.

Leave a comment:

• RatherBeJeeping
    replied
    So what's wrong with a scat hole in the desert?

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Originally posted by RatherBeJeeping
    I tend to travel the paths waaaaaaay less traveled. Digging a hole and burying it isn't an issue that way.
    Unless youre in the desert or somewhere like the Rubicon. The water shed is such a problem up there...that it all ends up in the water, one way or another. Please take precautionary measures while your visiting these places. Either take Immodium and clog yourself up real good (effects last about a day or so) or take a wag bag with you.

Thanks!

I dont want them to close down our favorite places. Rubicon is VERY close to being singled out. As an example.

Tam

Leave a comment:

• RatherBeJeeping
    replied
    I tend to travel the paths waaaaaaay less traveled. Digging a hole and burying it isn't an issue that way.

Leave a comment:

• D4x4Fish
    replied
    Originally posted by JeepGal
    Hey you two rebels...we know who you are! SHAME on you!!!

Tam
    I'm sorry I couldn't resist

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Hey you two rebels...we know who you are! SHAME on you!!!

Tam

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    HAHAHAHAHAH! to all of you. i expected this to turn into a poop joke!

on a more serious note this should be on the list of things to carry on the trail. not that we've never had them out before, also brian4.2 had one on the rubicon. another thing i can think of to add to the list is CAMP SOAP, not pantene in the lake!!!

Leave a comment:

• seapahn
    replied
    Hahaha ... I can see it coming ... armor and upgrades to the craping tent

Leave a comment:

• D4x4Fish
    replied
    One good bowl of chill and a six pack you could blow that tent up like a ballon

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    Originally posted by TrAvELAr
    The question I have is about the first picture posted. Why is she taking extra clothing in there with her? I thought that you were advertising a toilet, not a female changing room.
    maybe she just takes messy dumps :confused:

Leave a comment:

• seapahn
    replied
    Originally posted by JeepGal
    There has to be a way to carry a potty seat with a bag that hangs from it that attaches(detaches while moving) to your bumper or something...an easier way to carry your seat. Less bulky.
    Sounds like a new bumper welding project for non-other than ... ROCK-IT-MAN

Leave a comment:

• jmbrowning
    replied
    Originally posted by TrAvELAr
    The question I have is about the first picture posted. Why is she taking extra clothing in there with her? I thought that you were advertising a toilet, not a female changing room.
    Perhaps the lady pictured has discovered that, like many things in life, Imodium is not ALWAYS a foolproof solution.

Leave a comment:

• TrAvELAr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jmbrowning
    replied

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    I will not take Imodium and I like being very regular. The butcket is really easy but there are fold up types that just have a bag attached to them. I have seen them at camping supply stores.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X