Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Desert Storm

What an awful mess up here today and this evening. Most of you were lucky not to have today's weather. It started off with hail and then came the down pour of rain and then hail again. Our Jeep got flooded out, thank goodness for drain plugs. Our neighbors across the street from us got flooded out of their homes. Channel 2 did a quick story on one of our neighbor's Barbara Roberts. She's diagonal from us, she got the worst end of it. The police department closed Bear Valley Road right near the college because it was so badly flooded. We had a guy that stalled his car in front of our house and Tom took him home, first tried the car and noticed that he couldn't get through so he came back and got the Jeep took him home and Brad was able to pick up his own tow truck, but he was amazed at the Jeep. Poor Sean didn't know what to think. The whole thing just scared him so badly. Our house didn't get flooded. How did the other's up here do? D4x4fish and Sarah and anyone else up here?
    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
    Glad to be back in California!

No problems here. We're on "the mesa!" Sorry to hear about the disaster area over there though.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

We got hit hard too, the only tragedy was the boxes we had on the patio to move are now a pile of cardboard mush. I hate mush!
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
        What an awful mess up here today and this evening. Most of you were lucky not to have today's weather. It started off with hail and then came the down pour of rain and then hail again. Our Jeep got flooded out, thank goodness for drain plugs. Our neighbors across the street from us got flooded out of their homes. Channel 2 did a quick story on one of our neighbor's Barbara Roberts. She's diagonal from us, she got the worst end of it. The police department closed Bear Valley Road right near the college because it was so badly flooded. We had a guy that stalled his car in front of our house and Tom took him home, first tried the car and noticed that he couldn't get through so he came back and got the Jeep took him home and Brad was able to pick up his own tow truck, but he was amazed at the Jeep. Poor Sean didn't know what to think. The whole thing just scared him so badly. Our house didn't get flooded. How did the other's up here do? D4x4fish and Sarah and anyone else up here?
        What rain? just kinding, Wait when I got home from work I stop by a favorite mud hole pulled out a couple of people. The house got some rain but nothing to talk about.
        [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
        In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Working...
        X