Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJR Forum Archive

With this new version of the forum software they've included an archive of the board. It's a no-graphic, no-frills version -- great for dial up or pda connections. Just thought I'd point it out since it's kinda neato:
    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/archive

You can also find a link to it at the bottom of almost every page.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Can I read it when I surf with my phone?
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAvELAr
      Can I read it when I surf with my phone?
      can you browse PHP on your phone?

i think there is a mobile solution, however I don't believe it's WAP, but rather simple html. let me know if you find anything interesting.

Comment

Wheeeee! I'll give it a whirl later.
        Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Sarah, you rock! I hate using my pocket pc sometimes due to the long graphic downloads. Just another way for me to live on the forum in my spare time. Hopefully when I am in Hawaii next week I can find a WiFi spot and still log in.
          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
            Sarah, you rock! I hate using my pocket pc sometimes due to the long graphic downloads. Just another way for me to live on the forum in my spare time. Hopefully when I am in Hawaii next week I can find a WiFi spot and still log in.
            cool, i can rock but i really didn't do anything!!! LOL
            give it a try and let me know how (if) it works

you can't reply to anything from there, only browse. maybe i can create another stylesheet with no headers or something, but the only problem is i don't have on to try it out on. time for a new toy hehe
            another idea i had was to create a stylesheet that looks like a news site, for inconspicuous jeep site browsing!! LOL

i'll add that of my LISt of things to do when i get a spare moment
            Last edited by sarah; 08-13-04, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              cool, i can rock but i really didn't do anything!!! LOL
              give it a try and let me know how (if) it works

you can't reply to anything from there, only browse. maybe i can create another stylesheet with no headers or something, but the only problem is i don't have on to try it out on. time for a new toy hehe
              another idea i had was to create a stylesheet that looks like a news site, for inconspicuous jeep site browsing!! LOL

i'll add that of my LISt of things to do when i get a spare moment
              Yeah It works very quick on my pocket pc. . PDA stylesheet would be sweet. I know that would take some time though. The news site would be cool too. I always think I am going to get in trouble at work when the boss walks in. Then again he's the same guy I ask if his 21 year old daughter is hot and what's her number. He must be cool with it. Everyone there knows I'm a jeep freak.
              [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
              [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X