Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did all the Jeepers go?

Wow, doesn't anybody go Jeeping anymore? I remember when this board had something going on every weekend. Have we become anti social? Post up people, the trails are still out there.

I second that. I joined not quite 2 years ago with a stock Jeep and thanks to members of this forum I have built a capable rig and been on some great trails. I think all it will take to get the trail rides and events thread rolling is throwing out a line whenever your Jeep looks too clean and you want to hit some rocks. Even if just two or three Jeep's go out it will bring new people in and veterans back to the trails.

Comment

Job transfer... is my excuse
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

My Jeep is in Big Bear, it has seen some maybe few scenic runs through the forest these days, (sad). For me I had a fall in April that hinders me from bumping along the trail but I do like your inspirational post here. We are and have always been a micro entity existing on each other, just lacking some lead players, leaders.

Thanks for you post

Comment

I don't know, did people get their Jeeps so set up to do the hard core stuff, that they can't enjoy just getting out and enjoying the day? Been doing this since I was a teenager. I enjoyed doing the hardcore, but there are more scenic trips than hardcore ones. Jeeping is more about people, getting together and enjoying the day.

Comment

I just joined on here & interested in meeting up with fellow jeepers to hit the trails!

Comment

It's always been hard for me, but with small kids it's even harder. As much as I love San Diego, it just puts me pretty far from most trails. Even the San Diego County/Imperial County trails are very far for me.

Before you suggest the San Diego County/Imperial County trails, let me say it's not much longer of a drive from my house to Big Bear than it is to Anza Borrego, Ocotillo, etc.. That means I just don't make the time as often anymore. I typically do more jeeping/camping in the spring than any other season but this year job and family kept me too busy to do much that season.
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by LostNVRStuck View Post
                I just joined on here & interested in meeting up with fellow jeepers to hit the trails!
                Welcome aboard! We always do a springtime Calico trip that gets a big turnout. I know it's a while away but I'm already looking forward to it! In the meantime...Moab!
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Well being in Imperial Valley , when its cool enough I still see large groups out having fun. I try and get out on the weekends.
                  97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                  WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                    Wow, doesn't anybody go Jeeping anymore? I remember when this board had something going on every weekend. Have we become anti social? Post up people, the trails are still out there.
                    Call or FB me my friend. I'll give you my interpretation of why things are the way that they are...
                    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                    X