Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S l o w

I've been a forum member for many years and I've noticed that it's getting slower and slower around here. I KNOW that that are ALOT of off-roaders in the IE, and through out SoCal so why the heck is this site so dang DEAD?
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

I think the majority of people that were active posters here all communicate via Facebook/text/etc. now. Runs have been dead, maybe because some people moved away, maybe because some have kids certain ages, who knows?!?
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I've noticed the same thing. I still check all the time. I enjoy seeing what's going on, where people have gone on runs and what mods they've done lately. For those still here, thank you.
      I've actually done quite a bit on mine lately, but I'm waiting to reach a "done" point so I can post some worthwhile pics.
      God forgives, rocks don't
      -sons of thunder

Comment

Done....~.. That's a funny concept. It hasn't happened to me yet and I've been a jeeper for 27 yrs now. It's NEVER done.
        1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Done: Adjective used to describe one modification (or more) ahead of the current build state irrespective of the original plan.
          God forgives, rocks don't
          -sons of thunder

Comment

I admit I joined MJR in hopes of more frequent meets, only been here about a year. I joined the adopt a trail program and that has gotten me out on the trails a few times. I enjoy the work and a trail run with worthy rigs. I am 26 and work all the time to pay mortgage and all the expenses married couples face. Because of that I dont get out as much as I like. Additionally I wait until others initiate a run because I am winchless and locked only in the rear so I like to go when worthy rigs and experienced jeepers can coach me through. All this being said I am in the IE and am more than willing to tag along on some runs. If you want to throw something together let me know.

Comment

I'm still poking about here.
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

When I joined MJR a decade ago, we had runs every weekend. We'd go to the desert in the winter and to the mountains in the summer. If each of us makes a 2017 New Year's resolution to post ONE run this year we should be able to fill the calendar. I'm going to be out of town the next few weekends, but I'll try to post a run later this month or next month.
                If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                KI6MLU

Comment

SD 4 Wheelers has a event on Jan 13-16 at Superstition MT near El Centro,Ca. I will be there. Trails are pretty good.

Comment

S l o w

We are down for some Moab trips! I think social media has changed the way people keep in touch. It's hard to compete with that - I bought the forum app in hopes that it would help. We'll keep trying!
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

When is IDTT?

Let's hope for some fun flooding like last year!!!!

Comment

Tam was talking about the first week of April, it's usually the last week of March or the first week of April. Let's get this party started!

Comment

March 31 - April 2 will be better for me.

Comment

S l o w

We'll do it that weekend! I'll create a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                              We'll do it that weekend! I'll create a thread.
                              When??

Comment

Working...
                              X