Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA Rocks!

Ok.. so today is my first day of work at NASA. I just wanted to say that it rocks!!!!
    Erik

I fix things.

That's good. Today is like my millionth day in the navy and yeah... it still sucks! Glad you found something you like.
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

What do you do there? You obviously still able to log to MJR so thats Rocks!
      Sounds like an interesting Job

Hats off to both of you. Those jobs really make a difference.
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Try burning dirt for 16 years. It pays for my hobbies :beer: :love: wait a minute, this is a Jeep forum and "No Icon of a Jeep!" :omg:
        Sarah Whats up with that!
        By the way "Congarts on the new Job." :thumbs_up
        [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
        In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
          Hats off to both of you. Those jobs really make a difference.
          Ditto too that :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
          [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
          In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
            That's good. Today is like my millionth day in the navy and yeah... it still sucks! Glad you found something you like.
            Hats off to you. I did almost 10 in the Navy and bailed after I got shuffled into recruiting. That was worst 36 months of my life.

Anyway, I'm an engineer at NASA. Working on some computer technologies. Should be a fun gig.
            Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAvELAr
              Hats off to you. I did almost 10 in the Navy and bailed after I got shuffled into recruiting. That was worst 36 months of my life.

Anyway, I'm an engineer at NASA. Working on some computer technologies. Should be a fun gig.
              That's funny, I'm gonna get after 10 years too. Shore duty isn't what it used to be. I couldn't imagine recruiting. I hear it's a pain in the butt.
              [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
              [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X