Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Desert Heat

does a thermometer lie? i guess it could, rick thinks so. either way, it's pretty darn hot out.
    Last edited by sarah; 11-14-07, 04:10 PM.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

now.. if that thermometer is even close to acurate... that is tooo damn HOT!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

that's what i'm saying, and he's out there welding shock mounts today! :confused:

Comment

Damn thats hot!!! I was just out in the Lancaster/Palmdale area and it was like 105*, and I thought that was hot. :yawn:
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Unfortunately ...

I think that thermometer was correct...welcome to the California Desert.
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Everyone acts like that is a bad thing. Desert heat is good (as long as you are not stacking rocks because you are hung up on your frame). Much better than desert cold! I've been in Lucern Valley when it was snowing.....now that was miserable!

Besides, if Rick was working on a jeep, then he was probably getting it ready for the rubicon, and that makes it perfectly acceptable!
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
              Besides, if Rick was working on a jeep, then he was probably getting it ready for the rubicon, and that makes it perfectly acceptable! [/B]
              yup, he was! we took the jeep out last nite and everything looks good, except for a little bit of rattling. rubicon, here we come!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                yup, he was! we took the jeep out last nite and everything looks good, except for a little bit of rattling. rubicon, here we come!!
                Good deal! I think I am about as ready as I am going to get. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to (steering), but it'll have to do. This trip is gonna rock!
                olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Working...
                X