Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to wheel

So, while I'm waiting for my appointment with the DMV to get an off-road sticker, is there any private land close by for wheeling? It doesn't need to be anything extreme lol. My jeep has been sitting on the trailer since May and needs to get off and get the wheels dusty.

The mountains are already snowy here in CO, so wheelin' season is over here. Enjoy some door-less days for me
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

You could come out for this

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/sto...h-1484121.html

Will be a fun day

Comment

That looks like fun. I'm guessing I would still need the off road registration since it's in a designated OHV area.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailabite View Post
          That looks like fun. I'm guessing I would still need the off road registration since it's in a designated OHV area.
          I don't have tags on my buggy. I've never been hassled anywhere, except when you have to go thru a gate (i.e. El Mirage). Been wheeling like this for 2 years. No problems.
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Y'all missed out on some fun stuff yesterday

Comment

I was looking online this weekend, they sell off-road registrations online for non-residents, $30/yr. No inspections or anything.

Comment

Same as Colorado, one year pass for about 30 bucks. Cool deal

Comment

Heck, I should just leave it titled in GA and just purchase the non-resident registration.

Comment

Git er done next saturday hammertime, come on out will be fun

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                      Git er done next saturday hammertime, come on out will be fun
                      Art, what and where is this?

Comment

Boone rd and Highway 247 about 30 miles past Lucerne valley.
                        Link http://www.wranglerforum.com/f55/ham...a-1472881.html

Comment

Perfect, I'll log into the forum and introduce myself.

Comment

Cool deal, some of those guys wheel frequently so it'll help alleviate boredom

Comment

Working...
                            X