Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HookandLadder View Post
    Where are the pictures of the new pad?
    I have some. Just haven't had time. I'll put some up this weekend.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I don't have very many pictures of the new place yet. Been laid up or busy. But here are a few of the shop and part of the property

20150823_133731 by MJR RAT, on Flickr

20150822_143401 by MJR RAT, on Flickr

20150815_153310 by MJR RAT, on Flickr

20150826_063250 by MJR RAT, on Flickr

Once all the loan BS is done and I can start putting it all together I'll post up a few more. Almost there...

Comment

Right on! Looks like a nice space
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Well it's taking longer than planned but Ahole Fab is just about ready to go online for reals. Few more equipment issues to get past and website to build. But by next weekend We'll be ready for customers. Have some cool new toys to make stuff with and will be making custom bracketry and a whole lot more. The doors are open so if you want to stop by please do.
          13222 Ponderosa Road
          Pinon Hills, Ca 92372
          562-244-1414.
          Stop by and have a cold one

Comment

Hey ass hole. If you need help with any of the website stuff, let me know. I used to do that shit for years.

Definitely need to stop by for a cold one, or 12. And maybe you can give me some tube bending tips. My bender is all setup now, I'm just looking for time and a project to start bending shit up Tube bender is ready to go, press break is ready to go, horizontal bandsaw is trued up and ready to go.

After a bit of schooling I'll be messing up projects with the best of them... After I get a plasma cutter and an O/A torch, there will be no stopping the crap that comes out of my garage!
            Last edited by daniel_buck; 10-21-15, 09:22 PM.
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

This is sweet. I live right around the corner from ya. Let me know if younedd anything

Comment

Working...
              X