Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieves caught in Lucerne Valley

Thought I would post a great outcome from a thread on the District 37 web site. The initial post was Monday and then today. Like when dirt bags are taken care of:

Major Theft in Lucerne Valley * D37 people please help*
    Friend of mine has property in LV north of the 247 between Camp Rock and Bessimer Mine rd. We went up there yesterday to pick up my trailer and the whole property had been ransacked within the last few days. Multiple trailers broken into, all the batteries, TV's, propane tanks, solar chargers and whatever else was worth anything was stolen . They stole a KTM 50, and CRF 150R ,all his kids riding gear, a 1991 ford explorer (maroon with a black stripe at the bottom) has BFG AT's on it and a prerunner bumper , Big desolate Motorsports sticker on back window. (this explorer was seen yesterday driving on the 247 near town so its still in the area). Aside from all this stuff there were 4 generators stolen, thousands in tools, guns, and other equiptment. We know this stuff is still in the area, if anyone has any info or see's anything in the area matching these descriptions please PM or call me. Also speaking with the sheriffs yesterday he informed us there has been a lot of bikes RZR's and other things of that nature being stolen in the area so be alert .

I am very please to announce that Robert kerns and Scotty Hayden are now both in custody. Thank you to everyone who spread the word about these theives and a special thanks to wicked billy for the info today. The San Bernadeno county sherriffs have been absolutely amazing ! In 3 days we tracked these bastards down and they are going away! It's all about who you know and I'm proud to be a district 37 racer and member, hands down the Best people on the planet.
    Rich

Awesome news. Glad they got those dipshits.
    Check out .

Comment

Sweet justice!

Comment

Working...
      X