Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottymoto places two, 2nd place finishes at Twenty-nine palms

Scott entered the 30plus class on Saturday, finishing 2nd place in a 45 minute, 8 mile course. Twenty-nine palms is rated the fastest Gran Prix course of the AMA Big 6 races.

On Sunday, Scotty was entered in the 40 up class. This is where some off the off-road Pro's hang out. Scott pulled the hole shot into the first turn and never looked back. Scott led 40 of the 45 minute race with Pro racers Paul Krush and David Glass chasing him. Hitting speeds of 70 mph hour, on the last lap Scott's front brake was over heating causing him to over shoot a berm. Paul Kruse got around him, but Scott ran right thru the bushes, got back on course and push Paul all the way to the finish. The Pros didn't know who Scott was, but they do now. Congratulation Son.

Last edited by 1 Bad F N Z; 03-31-15, 06:34 AM.

Good deal
    Congratulations Scott
    Come to the dark side.....
    We have Cookies!

Comment

Way to go Scott.
      Check out .

Comment

That's awesome!! Congrats!!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Alright Scott! Good job.

Comment

We would have been glad with a 4th place finish, as there are a lot of sponsored, and Pro riders in this class that race Baja, and the Tecate 500 race. When the interviewer asked Paul Krush about his sponsors, he went on for about a minute. Poor guy was huffing and puffing trying to get his breath. Scott was sitting there drinking some water. When the interviewer asked him who his sponsors were, he replied, my Wife, and my parents come out to support me.

For the life of me I don't know how he does it. Sitting in a truck all week, then hammers on the track on the weekend.

Last edited by 1 Bad F N Z; 03-31-15, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Damn! Awesome Scotty!
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks dad.and thankyou to everyone I've met through mjr����������

Comment

I no longer plan on keeping up with you Scott!!

Comment

I don't know which is cooler, the place you took or the way you handled the interview. Congratulations! Very cool.
                    God forgives, rocks don't
                    -sons of thunder

Comment

Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
                      I don't know which is cooler, the place you took or the way you handled the interview. Congratulations! Very cool.
                      Time to sign up for the national hare and hound series .great job scott .go get em !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X