Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Club

I found a Jeep Club in Redondo Beach called Rough Wheeler's. They seem to have been around for a long time. Does anyone here know of the club or anything about them?

I've never heard of them, but I know I've seen a few nice looking jeeps around some of the beach cities
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I'm not a member but I know some of the members. It's a good family oriented club. They are a member of the California 4 Wheel Drive Association. I usually see them at Cal 4 Wheel events. I believe that Tom Severin, who is the owner of Badlands 4x4 Adventures is a member. He's the one who introduced me to some of the club members. http://www.4x4training.com/
      Here's the club's website: http://www.roughwheelers.com/
      If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
      KI6MLU

Comment

Was a member for over 30+ years. Still run with them at times.
        Good bunch of folks!
        You really should ck'em out.
        Tell'em "Iceman" sez HI.
        LG
        Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

I've been a member of the club since 96. Great club. There is a run every month. There are guys at all levels of driving skill. Jeeps are anywhere from slightly modified, to more advanced builds. Everyone is welcome on all runs. Give it a try. Check out the website listed above. All the info you need is there. This months meeting is actually gonna start in 10 min. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
            I've been a member of the club since 96. Great club. There is a run every month. There are guys at all levels of driving skill. Jeeps are anywhere from slightly modified, to more advanced builds. Everyone is welcome on all runs. Give it a try. Check out the website listed above. All the info you need is there. This months meeting is actually gonna start in 10 min. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
            My wife and I did attend a meeting and wanted to be there last night but just couldn't make it.

Comment

I was a member of the rough wheelers. they suckered me into running the raffle right away... beware of their trickery.

Miss ya MUAH.
              You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

Originally posted by Trailabite View Post
                My wife and I did attend a meeting and wanted to be there last night but just couldn't make it.
                You are welcome to attend runs as a guest. I recommend it. It's the best part of being in the club. Just contact one of the officers, listed on the website, or the newsletter, if you got one at the meeting. Runs are always the 3rd weekend of the month.
                It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Working...
                X