Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything you guys can think of so assist would be helpful .. Can not imagine a winter not Jeeping with Jay...gonna kill me as well! If any of u are members of other jeep forums PLEASE post a quick note with the picture above, it would be appreciated....thanks

Comment

A plate number would help. Even though it's probably been swapped, but criminals aren't always renowned for their brilliance. Eyes open in IE.
      God forgives, rocks don't
      -sons of thunder

Comment

Not a word from the police about Jays JEEP...it has vanished from the earth....It's amazing how a Jeep that customized can just disappear. The insurance co has told him, if not found after 20 days, do not expect to get it back.

Comment

You do understand that the bad-guys also have his home address now too.
          It's on the registration & insurance info--
          LG
          Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy Grits View Post
            You do understand that the bad-guys also have his home address now too.It's on the registration & insurance info--LG
            I doubt that is a worry, Jeep is either stripped or in Mexice or both.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              I doubt that is a worry, Jeep is either stripped or in Mexice or both.
              It had better become a worry---The 'trash' that stole the jeep, now knows exactly where that owner lives.
              LG

Comment

eyes are open in San Diego. Great looking jeep and the beadlocks and rack for sure stand out. A plate # would be helpful.
                1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Plate #

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
                  eyes are open in San Diego. Great looking jeep and the beadlocks and rack for sure stand out. A plate # would be helpful.
                  Here you go....at this point I will do anything......Nothing new on finding Jays Jeep....License Plate No. 7BEC499

Comment

In TJ will keep an eye out.
                    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                    WEB site

Comment

Update on stolen Jeep

Update......still no Jeep.....now waiting to see what Insurance Co decides its worth$$$... This will be interesting? How do u price out a jeep that u have poured tons of Time & $ into and the Insurance Adjuster calls it "just a Jeep".

Comment

Have a ton of pictures to back up your claim of value along with receipts.
                        LG

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy Grits View Post
                          Have a ton of pictures to back up your claim of value along with receipts.
                          LG
                          That completely depends on the coverage you have. Stated value usually demands more of an annual premium than the vehicle is worth. I sent pics of my upgrades to my carrier to prove what deserves to be replaced if it's totalled by someone else. Their reply was that wheels and tires are not considered in replacement value.
                          Insurance companies are not concerned with doing what's right. They're just a bunch of suits that want money for the privlege of representing you - and then putting up a stink when you need them to do what you've been paying them for.
                          God forgives, rocks don't
                          -sons of thunder

Comment

Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
                            Insurance companies are not concerned with doing what's right. They're just a bunch of suits that want money for the privlege of representing you - and then putting up a stink when you need them to do what you've been paying them for.
                            Pretty much say the same for our present government too.:hide:
                            LG

Comment

Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
                              That completely depends on the coverage you have. Stated value usually demands more of an annual premium than the vehicle is worth. I sent pics of my upgrades to my carrier to prove what deserves to be replaced if it's totalled by someone else. Their reply was that wheels and tires are not considered in replacement value.
                              I had stated value on my 1987 ElCamino and it was a very reasonable rate. This was with AAA. I have never looked into getting stated value on any of my Jeeps, so don't know what the premium would be. What kind of quotes are you getting?
                              Rich

Comment

I have state farm and they flat out told me if you want to itemize , it, s gonna cost ya .youre choice.?

Comment

Working...
                                X