Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Safari Top

Well, since one of the raffle prizes I won at this year's HDR included a $50 gift card to 4 Wheel Parts, I decided
    to buy a new Safari Top. Mine has been on the Jeep for 10+ years and it showed it. All the straps were gone
    and it was attached by zip ties. Worked for me. It looked like hell but added some class. I put the new one
    on today. Have you ever bought new shoes and noticed your white socks aren't as white as you thought?
    That's what the Jeep looks like now.
    What are some good uses for the old top? I don't want to trash it just yet. Any ideas?
    Last edited by JeepGal; 06-27-14, 02:14 PM.

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    Well, since one of the raffle prizes I won at this year's HDR included a $50 gift card to 4 Wheel Parts, I decided
    to buy a new Safari Top. Mine has been on the Jeep for 10+ years and it showed it. All the straps were gone
    and it was attached by zip ties. Worked for me. It looked like hell but added some class. I put the new one
    on today. Have you ever bought new shoes and noticed your white socks aren't as white as you thought?
    That's what the Jeep looks like now.
    What are some good uses for the old top? I don't want to trash it just yet. Any ideas?
    [COLOR="#800000"]Do you have a way to sew it? I was thinking of making a wrench roll-up with some sturdy material but don't have a way to sew something that heavy.[/COLOR]

Last edited by USMC 0369; 06-23-14, 08:23 AM.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
    X