Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks Ban

We just got our "big government" newsletter here in Lakewood and apparently fireworks are 100% banned (every kind, even the stupid snakes) - what's this world coming to?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

100% banned not found in this Lakewood We still get the Safe and Sane variety. I do wish they would ban the snakes. Stuff stays on the sidewalk forever.

Comment

Darn. I moved from one police state to another. The candidate for sheriff corrected me that our county doesn't have a "tank," it's called an armored personnel carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
        Darn. I moved from one police state to another. The candidate for sheriff corrected me that our county doesn't have a "tank," it's called an armored personnel carrier.
        [COLOR="#800000"]What kind of "APC" is this? Does it have a turret and cannon? Because if it does I have bad news for him.[/COLOR]
        Last edited by USMC 0369; 06-23-14, 08:33 AM.
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
          I'm sure he'd tell you they don't have "quotas" either. They're "performance goals."

You knew that though, CO is known for their "free thinkers" just like CA, OR, MA, and a few others.

Nanny state/police state for all!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Haha! yeah! The only thing we have are better (actually way better) gun laws. Well, and some people like the pot thing

We'll see how the election goes tomorrow. Our governor's race is getting interesting since both dems and repubs are mad at him for signing the gun laws last year. Hopefully we'll throw the bum out!

Comment

Working...
            X