Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
    I'm trying for Thursday around noon and or Friday. Hoping to get some photo's of the race.
    Does anyone know if the admission price is good for the whole week or $20 each day?
    Whole week
    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

There was some good runs up the back door tonight! Arizona guys, man, the announcers were ragging on them all night, haha! There must be a rivalry there that I'm not aware of :-D
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
        There was some good runs up the back door tonight! Arizona guys, man, the announcers were ragging on them all night, haha! There must be a rivalry there that I'm not aware of :-D
        The AZ guys made a lot of posts talking shit in the thread on Pirate about the shootout. They were getting hit hard because they completely choked after all of that talk. I'm pretty sure that there were a lot of people who thought Slawson was the favorite, and he proved them right. I didn't get to watch much of it, but the parts I did see we're pretty fun. I really want to see the video of the guy on the motorcycle going up it.
        "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

aah, the guy on the motorcycle was awesome. he has some balls for sure, give that man a case of beer after trying that waterfall 5 or 6 times, but then he made it! :-D I would have guessed that he broke some limbs before he made it, but I don't think he did. Guts for sure! And his bike was 2 wheel drive, not sure how that works, but damn!

I don't follow pirate4x4 accept for the willys section. We're a bit tame in the willys section :-D
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Yeah, I don't post too much over there. Just do a lot of reading. I'm a star member over there, but only because there are always free links for the UFC fights in the member section. $30/year saves me $65 every fight. The shootout thread is in the Competitions and Events sub forum. I'll read that, and Gen4x4. Most of the racer builds are in there. I like to read the Mod Stock builds since that's where I'd like my Jeep to be one day. Not necessarily racing (although, that would be fun) but built similar.

Comment

ok... renting an RV and heading out w Jonah Thursday through Sat AM. Save us a spot near yall in the camping area

Looking forward to seeing most of you

Brett

Comment

hey... anyone out there have At&T? I have to ask how the cell service is out there.

Comment

Watching this live on the tv is great. It'better than the super bowl.
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

http://ultra4racing.com/live/

Did anyone post the link?

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                      Watching this live on the tv is great. It'better than the super bowl.
                      Yeah, it's pretty awesome! Bummed I can't make it out there to watch in person, but the good thing is that I'm currently working nights so I'm home during the day and can watch the feed. Just wish I had a way to hook up my iPad to the tv.

Comment

I have a kindle that I hook up to my tv to watch it.
                        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

My buddy Avery Genosi took eighth last night. He runs a 4.3 Chevy.....way down in the HP compared to most of the guys, plus he was the only one to use the high line to the left after making Backdoor. There were too many people blocking the out and he ran Resolution to get out!
                          Rich

Comment

You guys need to look at the video of Kevin Sacalas at the end of his finish during qualifying today....He barrel rolled six times! His car is parked outside his site. They only suffered bruises. The rear of the car is destroyed, but other parts look great. The car is totaled, but good construction saved them. Impressive. I think he had the third best time.
                            Rich

Comment

Yea I watch both of them. The live feed is so good I will be watching in my leather chair all week. Did the guy on the motorcycle have 2 wheel drive. And where did the cowboy striped come from?
                              And the waterfall was kicking a lot of ass today.

Comment

The Jumbotron in camp is a great place to watch the action. I missed the motorcycle last night and have not seen the video. It was a beautiful night around our campfire tonight.
                                Rich

Comment

Working...
                                X