• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google WTF

97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

I submitted a request to have that removed with Google. Sorry about that. It should be cleared up soon.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

If I was paranoid I would suspect that Google doesn't want you or others to read the enlightened discourse on our Dear President and his regime, I mean administration, and realize that this country needs him like he, I mean like it needs a hole in the head.

Then I would wonder if perhaps Google was actually on the good side, and was trying to protect us from spyware placed on MJR by the nefarious agents of Dear President himself.

Then I would wonder if MJR isn't really a CIA front set up to ferret out all of us right wing extremists and perhaps MJR put the spyware on MJR.

Thing is, I'm not sure I'm actually paranoid, so as far as I can tell it may be any of those three possibilities or perhaps one I haven't thought of yet. Hope this helps
      holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
        If I was paranoid I would suspect that Google doesn't want you or others to read the enlightened discourse on our Dear President and his regime, I mean administration, and realize that this country needs him like he, I mean like it needs a hole in the head.

Then I would wonder if perhaps Google was actually on the good side, and was trying to protect us from spyware placed on MJR by the nefarious agents of Dear President himself.

Then I would wonder if MJR isn't really a CIA front set up to ferret out all of us right wing extremists and perhaps MJR put the spyware on MJR.

Thing is, I'm not sure I'm actually paranoid, so as far as I can tell it may be any of those three possibilities or perhaps one I haven't thought of yet. Hope this helps
        Ooo, my thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
          Ooo, my thoughts exactly
          You must also have a mind that pierces through the layered inky blackness of deception like a laser beam; a veritable marvel of analytical brilliance. Either that or you're paranoid.
          holes = cowbell

Comment

Yeah and and I wish I had a nano particle of unobtainium...
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

You must also have a mind that pierces through the layered inky blackness of deception like a laser beam; a veritable marvel of analytical brilliance. Either that or you're paranoid.
              Red laser dots on my front door coming from the upstairs window of the abandoned house down the street are normal, right?
              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Hehe! Maybe a bit of both?

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                  Red laser dots on my front door coming from the upstairs window of the abandoned house down the street are normal, right?
                  Make sure to shine them back!

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                    Pretty typical if you're paranoid, yeah.
                    holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
                    X