Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep build on hold for a couple months - New purchase

We went to the Sand Sport Super show yesterday and ended up buying a new RZR XP1000. So the Jeep build is pushed out a couple more months.

ZRZ Xp1000, long travel suspension, king coil overs, cage, seats , harnesses,etc....

Well on the bright side, you have a truck to haul this toy around.
    Kinda wish your money tree grew in my backyard.
    Jeep has been wanting a V8 and a Razor to tool around the desert wouldn't hurt my feelings either.
    I am happy for ya though, enjoy the heck out of this bad@ss toy

Comment

Fred and I saw 100dollarmans (Mark) new one out at Cougar Buttes yesterday. They are sweet. He said it had 18" of travel in the rear. Said he drove right thought Hammerdown (no problem)and can take the woops at full speed. Might need to sell the jeep.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

That 1000 has to be really fast. I met a guy with an 800 he built the snot out of just to keep in the dust cloud of a 900. Is trail access opening up for these, or are you stuck to BLM land?
        God forgives, rocks don't
        -sons of thunder

Comment

That is over the top. Nothing to add but a race radio and intercom. You are going to have alot of fun. Makes me want to trade in my 900.
          You can make it

Comment

Do they come with manual transmissions? If they do, man I bet that would be the most fun ride out on the dirt!

Can you drive it on the street? I notice the mirrors.
            Last edited by daniel_buck; 09-23-13, 09:31 AM.
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
            X