Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon and Watermelon Oreos

Couple of Questions for Chuck (dirtman13).
    What are you going to do when all the bacon comes out of China ?
    How are the Watermelon Oreos ?
    And have you deep fried any ?
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Watermelon Oreo controversy

http://money.msn.com/now/blog--water...sy#scpshrjwfbs
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

LOL! the best comment:

I'm going to boycott stores that sell white bread and crackers, since they are both derogatory terms for white people.

See how easy it is to play this dumb*ss "politically correct" game ?

Get a life you morons
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

haha! Wow, is that really a real news article!? looks more like something from The Onion haha
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I'm in shock Chuck hasn't replied to this yet. I thought you could say Oreo any where in the world and a Chuck would appear to investigate the cause of the alarm.
          USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
            I'm in shock Chuck hasn't replied to this yet. I thought you could say Oreo any where in the world and a Chuck would appear to investigate the cause of the alarm.
            Did I hear someone say Oreo????
            Check out .

Comment

What are you going to do when all the bacon comes out of China ? [COLOR="#FF0000"]Eat it. I like Asian chicks.:dunno: [/COLOR]
              How are the Watermelon Oreos ? [COLOR="#FF0000"]I couldn't tell you. Those sound nasty...unless the cookie part is made of fried chicken.[/COLOR]
              And have you deep fried any ? [COLOR="#FF0000"]I haven't deep fried much of anything lately.[/COLOR]
              Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                How are the Watermelon Oreos ? [COLOR="#FF0000"]I couldn't tell you. Those sound nasty...unless the cookie part is made of fried chicken.[/COLOR]
                Now that made me laugh. Well done sir.
                USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                X