Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 50yj View Post
    Pyeatt Draw is in Payson which is 90 miles northeast of Phoenix. have not run that trail yet but there is usually a run planned around summer time.
    I'm itching to do this one bad, probably this summer since it is cooler. I'm debating on July 4th weekend so we can camp and wheel.

Originally posted by RAT View Post
    This one looks way cool as well. I wanna do this one. Gonna need more time...
    Glad we think alike. I think the end of this one will for sure be the highlight. If I run it before you all can make it out here I'll make sure to post some video to my YouTube.

Originally posted by 50yj View Post
    got to leave something for next visit.
    Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
    Please wait till after summer.
    It seems to me you both are on the same page. One trip this summer to run Peyette where the weather is cooler, and another in the Fall to have some Florence and TM fun when the weather is cooler....
    USMC F&AM

Comment

So what is the weather like in Peyette in july?
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

What is a good time to go to Florence and do jeeping and camping? (fall & spring)
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Please wait till after summer.
          Why? I'm out here for work this week and it was only 108 today. I wish I would have had the time to hit a trail this week.
          "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            What is a good time to go to Florence and do jeeping and camping? (fall & spring)
            fall and spring are both good times. summer during night runs are great but its usually in the 80's

So what is the weather like in Peyette in july?
            its usually high in 90's and low in 60's
            If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

I like Justin's attitude "only 108". Good thing he left this morning since today is going to be a record day I think at 110. I've got a feeler thread for Payette Draw right now on VJC; as it stands I think we'll be camping up there July 11th and 12th, wheeling on the 13th, and coming home after the day of wheeling as I'll be back to work on the 14th. This will be our final shakedown on everything before we point towards Placerville.
              USMC F&AM

Comment

So October and March would be good for florence?

Comment

Originally posted by 4xfiend View Post
                  Why? I'm out here for work this week and it was only 108 today. I wish I would have had the time to hit a trail this week.
                  That's why. My body doesn't like that type of heat too much. Where you at? I'm leaving tomorrow for Scottsdale and it's suppose to be 109.
                  Check out .

Comment

So October and March would be good for florence?
                    Yes sir!

That's why. My body doesn't like that type of heat too much. Where you at? I'm leaving tomorrow for Scottsdale and it's suppose to be 109.
                    Bring your clubs or Jeep? I'm off till Saturday night. If you have some time to play TPC is pretty cheap right now. Or any of the other courses up there.
                    USMC F&AM

Comment

I was next door to Scottsdale in North Phoenix doing a Starbucks at the Paradise Valley Mall. Left this morning. They're saying 110 for tomorrow, so have fun.

The heat didn't bother me too much. Just drank a lot of water and was ok.
                      "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Originally posted by 4xfiend View Post
                        Just drank a lot of water and was ok.
                        No wonder I hate the heat so much here... You're supposed to drink lots of water, here I've been trying to drink lots of beer and tequila...
                        USMC F&AM

Comment

Curtis my last 2 weeks of vacation fall first week of September and last week of October. Think you can plan something around that?

Comment

Working...
                          X