Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona fun

Go to Youtube and put in Arizona Rock Crawlling. Some cool videos. Art I saw that yellow jeep in one.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

He sure isn't shy with it. We need to do some more AZ exploring this fall or winter. I got more vacation on the books

Comment

I'm game! The Florence Jtn area was a great time when I went there. Sergio (50yj) could point us to some of the fun trails in other areas.
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

If you guys come out to run Florence I'm happy to lead a group through Elvis; but I'm not brave enough for some of the other trails as I've been told I'd destroy my Jeep. The "Up and Over" is pretty interesting for all the real (non Limo) Jeeps. Those with a stretched wheelbase or 4 doors have it good on that obstacle. I'd also be happy to lead folks through Lower Terminator in the Table Mesa area.
        Last edited by TipsE-Z; 06-01-13, 05:53 AM.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

We do need to plan a trip for this Fall, Winter and spring. I'm planning 3 to 4 tirps.
          Last edited by curtis; 06-01-13, 03:10 PM.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

I'm happy to offer up my guest room to anyone as well. Given how my current job search is going I suspect we woo be here till October or so.
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
              We do need to plan a trip for this Fall, Winter and spring. I'm planning 3 to 4 tirps.
              Let's see if we can do some trails around my vacation time. Not everybody is free to do whatever, whenever like you and Fred

Comment

That looks like fun--reminds me of some of the now-closed stuff around here.
                holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  Let's see if we can do some trails around my vacation time. Not everybody is free to do whatever, whenever like you and Fred
                  So give me some dates.

Comment

Will do when I get home, am over 700 miles away from my home computer having a ball

Comment

No better place to spend a few days.

Comment

Gonna be a whole week of fun tater salad hill was a snap, so was escalator. Devils highway not so much but was fun trying.
                        Got about half way up

Comment

You guys going to try upper and lower Helldorado?

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                            You guys going to try upper and lower Helldorado?
                            Gonna give that a whirl on Friday or Saturday

Comment

Give us a photo tour of the trails - I hear their pretty challenging.

Comment

Working...
                              X