Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vandalism and death threats

Had a bad day yesterday. My beautiful wife to be calls me at 8 am to tell me her office at school had been vandalized. Back ground history is that she has taught Physical Ed for the past 5 years. She just got her masters degree so that she can apply for an assistant principle job with LA unified. Before she can do that, she has to become the dean of discipline for one year which she just started a couple of weeks ago {year round school} They targeted her office exclusively. Turned everything upside down, spray painted Nazi symbols and F N*****S, {which they could not spell correctly} KKK etc., which seems weird seeing that the school is 50% black, 40% Hispanic and the other 10 % is a mix of Korean, Japanese and whites. The scary thing is they spray painted, "you are going to die bitch", "I/we are going to kill you and your family" and "you better watch your back". What's even more frightening is they stole all the pictures of our kids that she had on her desk. They left one photo of Debra and her two kids taken in Hawaii. On it in thick black marker they wrote, "we know your face", "watch your back" and KKK and a swastika symble. Luckily, my girls and her kids are with G- parents for the next two weeks. We are not sure what info was taken as far as finding our address etc. We are now sleeping with an H&K on one nightstand and a 357 python on the other {we both know how to use them well} I hope I never have to. It's just scary, because we have to take this seriously even if it's just an idle threat. These kids are so bad and stupid; you just don’t know what they are going to do. Some of the parents she deals with are just as bad. Debra was actually on the four o-clock news yesterday being interviewed about the whole mess. Hopefully these are just idle threats, but they were pretty extreme and the stolen pictures of our children are what concern me the most.

:mad:
    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Sorry to hear that bro.... society as a whole is pretty effed up these days. I seriously hope that those were idle threats and that they catch the punk ass kids who did that.
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Wow Chris! Thats some wild stuff. I hope nothing becomes of the threats! :mad: do you have any idea who could have done this? :confused:
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I seriously am shocked beyond belief that I do not know what to say.

I guess living in the desert for the past 8 years has shielded me from a lot.
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69

Wow Chris! Thats some wild stuff. I hope nothing becomes of the threats! :mad: do you have any idea who could have done this? :confused:
          Not sure Chris. I know in her position she has to deal with all the gang bangers and bad kids at school {all 4'10" of her}. Some of the parents are just as bad. My only other thought is that there was another teacher that was VERY upset that she got the dean position over him. Makes me wonder, cause there was not much sign of a breakin. It is considered a hate crime and local LE are involved. I am waiting for the police report, and have some friends at the Lomita sherriffs station that will patrol near our house more often.
          00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
          97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
            and have some friends at the Lomita sherriffs station that will patrol near our house more often.
            Thats good to hear!

Hmmm, no forced entry, eh? sounds kinda fishy!
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I can't believe that. I guess being from a small city we never saw anything like that, and the fact that the parents are just as bad just blows me away. I mean how old do you have to be before you take responsability and try to set an example for kids.
              I was at the park one day with my son who is 4, and son kick came up to him an was trying to pick a fight, while his mom watched the whole time not doing anything. I grabbed my son, went over to her and said "nice job with your kids, you must be so proud". It's bad when you have to start teaching your four year old that not all kids are nice and sometimes you have to defend yourself. Sometimes I would give anything to raise him in Wyoming.
              I hope that was the last of the problems for you, and hopefully these punks are just cowards. Really sorry to hear about something like that. :angry:
              [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
              [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Stay safe. Keep your guns ready. That is some scary stuff you are dealing with there. Hope everything turns out for the best.

Comment

bad news dude! most likely just som idle threats from some students she failed.
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

sorry to hear that. let us know if we can help in any way.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Chris-

Im in shock.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Its terrible to not feel safe in your own home. If you ever need anywhere to go...you and your family are welcome at my place...no questions asked...no advance notice.

Has this happened to any new Deans in the past? I wonder if its just the initiation that the gangs do to intimidate the new "Dean" on the block...and unfortunately, shes gotta have strength to go forward to gain whatever little respect she can get, rather then back down. I wish her the best. I cant even imagine having to live in a community like that. Makes me appreciate lil ol Temecula even more.

Hope they catch who did it.

Tam
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                        Chris-

Im in shock.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Its terrible to not feel safe in your own home. If you ever need anywhere to go...you and your family are welcome at my place...no questions asked...no advance notice.

Has this happened to any new Deans in the past? I wonder if its just the initiation that the gangs do to intimidate the new "Dean" on the block...and unfortunately, shes gotta have strength to go forward to gain whatever little respect she can get, rather then back down. I wish her the best. I cant even imagine having to live in a community like that. Makes me appreciate lil ol Temecula even more.

Hope they catch who did it.

Tam
                        Thanks for the kind words all.
                        Thanks tam, your offer is greatly appreciated. A few of debra's good teaching friends have actually moved to Temecula to teach there.

She says no other dean has been threatened, but she is not like the others. She is tough on these kids and will not back down nor will she leave. Someone has to teach them right from wrong, cause they sure the hell are not getting it from home.
                        00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                        97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

it is too bad what this world is coming to. especially in the city. somehow these dumb asses think this will make things better for them in some way.

i sure hope this all works out well for your family. let me know if there is anything i can do to help.
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

that is terrible to here i live in a little town in the middle of indiana and the schools just aint like that not to much goes on here but when something does the whole town is affected. i am deeply sorry to here something like that be strong and stand your grounds, ill pass your misfortunes to the church for them to pray for safty and proper disaplen to the hethens
                            im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
                            4 inch rough country lift
                            35x12.5LT16's
                            super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

I can't imagine what you guys are going through. My brother-in-law works for the Victorville School District = bus driver. He's actually had a few kids like that. I like to wonder why some parents don't teach their kids how to respect others. Glad to hear that Debra is tough on these kids. Hope they find the idiots who did this.
                              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                              X