Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica Documentary

I wish I had more thumbs :thumbs_do :thumbs_do :thumbs_do :thumbs_do!!!!!

Just a bunch of whining and bitching from the band members! No Rock and No Roll!!!!! well, maybe a little, but it was mostly masked by bitching and moaning! BIG TIME SUCK ASS!!! and a waste of $9.50 and about 3 hours!

BOOOO!

yeah yeah
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Doesn't suprise me, i lost all interest in them the day i saw "One" on MTV.

I think i still have my old Ride the Lightning Metallica Jean Jacket back home somewhere. I pretty much stopped listening to them after their first 3 albums.

I lost all respect for them with the whole "Napster" thing, mostly because i was one of the billions who got flagged for downloading one of their songs on there. Sad part is it was a song from one of their albums that i owned i was just too lazy to convert it from WAV to MP3 myself....hehehe at least there was no lawsuits about all that just Napster bannings.....
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
    AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
    15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
    33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
    FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
    Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
    RE Hand Throttle
    Optima Red Top
    K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

I loved Metallica for a long time. Saw shows in Tx. , Germany, L.A. They had this gnarly energy forever. Even Ozzy said they were a tough act to follow. I lost interest after their black album, there was still good music there.Their pockets started getting fat which is probably what slow them down, Metal Melitia energywise anyways. They started thinkin too much, becoming opinionated, losing sight of FRIGGING rock n roll. The music dude, where's the music?
      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

agreed with napster ... although i saw them a while back in concert and it was quite a show. i wish they'd just go back to it being "all about the music."
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hetfield's always been a whiner. I haven't seen it yet (I've seen the 'Behind the music' episode which is essentially the same) but what I would gripe about if I did is the freakin' $9.50 ticket!!!!!! What theater has the 'nads to dare charge $9.50 for a freakin' documentery?!?!?!?!?
          No thanks. I'll stick to my $4.25 matinees ( about 2 a year )
          It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
          and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

F*&%^ Metallica... The whole Napster thing was the end of their music for me. I even pawned all of my Metallica CDs after that stunt.
            Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAvELAr
              F*&%^ Metallica... The whole Napster thing was the end of their music for me. I even pawned all of my Metallica CDs after that stunt.
              “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
              -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X