Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoPro practice

Well after having problems with my gopro up in CB I decided I needed some practice. So I stuck it on one of my old RC cars and made a vid.

I think I'm getting better but my editing could still use some work.
    Video is here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5jFpB-AW4E

My RC driving is a little rusty to.

The first thing I noticed is your video has pillar bars and letter boxing. This reduces the size of the video and looks funny.

Other than that, fun to watch... makes me want an RC!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

What are you editing in?
      Is this the new GoPro Black edition?
      I am wondering what the easiest software is to use for editing on a PC to add music, blend and fading clips.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
        What are you editing in?
        Is this the new GoPro Black edition?
        I am wondering what the easiest software is to use for editing on a PC to add music, blend and fading clips.
        No, this is the older Hero2 model. I'm currently just using windows movie maker after converting the files to wmv. I will eventually upgrade to a better editing software but since I'm so new to video editing I wanted to wait and see what I wanted out of a more advanced software.

Comment

Cool video man, makes me want a new RC. I'm running the same setup as you, Hero2 w/wifi, Windows Editor... It is a bit of a pain to work with but seems to do the job for now. I think once I start really getting into shooting/editing video I'm going to (wince) buy a Macbook Pro.
          USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
          X