Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dolly dog

Had to put her down today. Sad but she was ready. I took a half day off to work on the Jeep and when I came home, she was just laying in the hallway. So I sat with her for the rest of the afternoon waiting for my wife to come home, hoping she would hang in there. As soon as as my wife pulled up, she didn't perk up. She had a condition called Cushings plus the tumor in her leg and just plain old age. Great dog. She was a stray and my wife found her while at work and she became a part of the family. We will miss her.

sorry to hear this, loosing part of your family is always hard
    Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

It's always sad to lose a loved pet. We will think of the good times to get us through.

Steve
      All slow and no show

Comment

Jason-

Im so sorry for your loss. Its one of the of the hardest things youll ever have to do.

We love our dogs like family too.

Hugs.

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Sad to hear that Jason. I know you can't replace parts of your family, but maybe a new dog in the future will help ease the loss.
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Sorry to hear of your familys loss Jason. It's never easy losing a loyal friend.
              Dennis and Tammy
              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I know you'll miss her, but I'm sure she enjoyed love and a good life.
                holes = cowbell

Comment

Cushings is hard enough to learn to live with and builds an even stronger bond. I applaud you spending the rest of the day comforting her. All the best to your family.
                  God forgives, rocks don't
                  -sons of thunder

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was odd not hearing the doggy door at zero early o'clock this morning. It will be different but we knew the day was coming. Dolly was our Lab Molly's pet. When we had to put Molly down a couple of years ago, Dolly became the little princess. We talked about gettng Dolly a pet. I wonder if I can talk my wife into getting a Pug now.

Comment

Get a mini Aussie! A friend for Zoe, Rubi and Ozzie!

Youll never regret it, ask Kurt!
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                      X