Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen JK

I do a lot more lurking here than I do posting. However I need some help from my fellow Jeepers.

Late last night or early this mornig my 2007 JK was stolen from my driveway in Ontario, CA. It's pretty easy to spot with the orange hood. (if it's still got it)

If you spot it please call the local police.

Thanks Jeepers!

Another one bite it. Damn. Will keep an eye out.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
      Another one bite it. Damn. Will keep an eye out.
      Thanks Rat!

Comment

Hey thats a special Jeep..... thats my old hood.... HEHe
        [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
          Hey thats a special Jeep..... thats my old hood.... HEHe
          Yes it is! My guess is that's the FIRST thing the thieves ditched.

Comment

Originally posted by CLACKEY View Post
            Yes it is! My guess is that's the FIRST thing the thieves ditched.
            Ungrateful bastards... they will never appreciate the body work it took to fix that hood
            [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Very Frustrating!
              Received call from insurance that it was located in Ontario California. Insurance gave me # to Ontario PD. I called them and.........NOPE. We have no record it was found. After multiple calls to the insurance, the Ontario PD their impound lot......Still missing!

I'm convinced I'll be on the next episode of Overhaulin. "Hey Chip Foose, It needs a HEMI!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CLACKEY View Post

I'm convinced I'll be on the next episode of Overhaulin. "Hey Chip Foose, It needs a HEMI!!!!!"
                Hope springs eternal! Sorry to hear you're getting the government shuffle. I really hope it works out well for you.
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Good luck getting it back. I guess that is one good thing about being in Az; don't hear too much about Jeeps getting snatched out here. I got lucky once when my motorcycle was stolen in San Diego. Cop goes "Mr. Cronan did you give two illegal immigrants permission to take your motorcycle, on its side, in the back of a Caravan?" Haha. Guess he saw the humor in it too. Got lucky, I hope you do too.
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

sorry for the loss. Hopefully it'll be temporary. I lived in Ontario for about 23 yrs. City aint the same as it used to be. Im now in San Diego and yeah it's pretty much Jeep theft capital. Reason I've had my TJ since it was new in late 96 is because I am a paranoid narcisist. Dont take it to the grocery store, movies, restaurants.. nothing! Goes from garage, to gas station, to garage, to trail and back to the garage. Ive had a yahoo try to break in it once and I cracked him in the face with mechanix glove with my fist inside of it. Other than that Ive been lucky I suppose. Anyways, I hope you get her back. Maybe you should post fliers up with that pic of you on top of it with that gun.Might make them think a lil.
                    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Damn! 2nd Jeep stolen I'm reading about this morning on 2 different sites! The Pond Scum that populates our earth these days is unacceptable! They will get theirs in the end. Know that.

Sorry for your loss.

Lorie
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

Thanks. Still Missing!

Comment

Working...
                        X