Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little late, but I hope it was a great one my friend!!
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Happy Birthday Chuck!
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Birthday Wish yet! Hope it was a good one and you deep fried something delicious!

Got the Birthday wishes in on FB, but have obviously been somewhat MIA on MJR the last couple weeks. Let me know when you're done golfing if you have some free time. Russ is going to drop by after a run and check out our lights, you can too!
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
          Latest Birthday Wish yet! Hope it was a good one and you deep fried something delicious!

Got the Birthday wishes in on FB, but have obviously been somewhat MIA on MJR the last couple weeks. Let me know when you're done golfing if you have some free time. Russ is going to drop by after a run and check out our lights, you can too!
          Sorry I missed you Mat. We finished early and I had to bolt home and get some rest for the next day. I did take 2nd place on Saturday and got to play the Stadium Course at PGA West on Sunday. Missed 1st by one stroke. :bonk:It was a great weekend.
          Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
            Sorry I missed you Mat. We finished early and I had to bolt home and get some rest for the next day. I did take 2nd place on Saturday and got to play the Stadium Course at PGA West on Sunday. Missed 1st by one stroke. :bonk:It was a great weekend.
            No problem, glad you had a great weekend! See you soon.
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
            X