Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hsc

Know of any great places to get this done?

http://www.abbreviations.com/HSC
    Check out .

Comment

I'm guessing it's not this one.

Hair Straightening Crew
      Check out .

Comment

Her Sweet Cunny?
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

handgun safety certificate? Just check with the Homeland Security council before you do

Of course you'll need a High School Certificate first. A good way to get one is with a High Speed Connection through your internet.
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

You guys are killing me

I will go with handgun safety certificate. I haven't owned a handgun in CA and I read that you need this piece of paper to buy one.

Who needs a whole crew to straighten their hair? I like "High Swirl Combustion", sounds exciting.

Comment

One of my buddies does handgun safety classes at the range right by my house. If you want I'll get you his #
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Go here.

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/forms/pdf/hscsg.pdf
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                  One of my buddies does handgun safety classes at the range right by my house. If you want I'll get you his #
                  Yes please.

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                  Thanks Curtis! That looks like some good reading.

Comment

I just went down to the local gun store, and they gave me the written test right there. It's pretty darn easy. Seems like more of a formality.
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Yeah, the Handgun Safety Course is just a $2.00 pamphlet that they can sell you @ the gunshop and the test is real easy, they can give you the test @ the gunshop as well, and then give you the lil card and sell you the gun all @ the same time. It's just one more hoop to jump through... wait until they start charging "tax per piece" on ammo...
                      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Ok, the way I was reading it I thought you had to have a real certificate or something. But if it is just a written test you can do on the spot...

Thanks for all the info!

Comment

Yea, not as "certified" as you might have thought it to be :-D haha!
                          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Yea, we're having a discussion in the office about this now. The bottom line; it's not like it's your right to own a firearm after all... I mean there would have to be an amendment in the Constitution which secured that right for you as a citizen of the United States. And that's just crazy.[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

That would be crazy!

Although I must admit I have come across a few people in the woods of MI that made me wish there was some kind of competency/IQ test for gun ownership. My friend and I were scouting some deer trails in the woods one day and these two dudes came out shotguns in one hand empty beer cases in the other. We asked how their hunting was and they responded, "we didn't see anything but took a couple of sound shots", we say "sound shots?!?", them, "yeah, you know we heard something in the bushes and shot at it, but we didn't get anything". We didn't go to that area again...

But you can't legislate stupid.
                              Last edited by jonah; 12-04-12, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X