36.36%
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Fail. There is a black mark on the front fender for a reason--more than an inch of uptravel. It's not street legal or useful for anything but sitting there looking poorly thought-out.
    holes = cowbell

Comment

I voted pass as it would pass me on the freeway. Well a Yugo could pass me. :haha:

Comment

I like it. Quite unique.
        Check out .

Comment

Right now a one-legged chain-smoking midget pulling a rickshaw for two morbidly obese women with bad breath could pass my Jeep.
          holes = cowbell

Comment

would probably look alot better with the front fenders removed! And maybe some smoothy wheels
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

You know, as a work-in-progress, it could be on its way to being cool as heck, but as a show car, well the fender situation really bugs me.
              holes = cowbell

Comment

I like it, if you want a usefull car these days buy a prius or a civic or a focus

Comment

Priuses, civics, and focuses are useful for commuting from your apartment to your cubicle and back, but not much else. A Jeep or a Truck can be useful for lots of other things, like work and fun.
                  holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
                    Priuses, civics, and focuses are useful for commuting from your apartment to your cubicle and back, but not much else. A Jeep or a Truck can be useful for lots of other things, like work and fun.
                    well first ya got to be able to put gas in the beast. What to say I own two Jeeps and a Chevy truck. Wouldn't have it any other way.
                    Still if you commute a hundred miles a day or so it wouldn't be the best choice.
                    My grueling 9.6 mile roundtrip daily commute makes gas prices a bit of a non issue
                    Last edited by aw12345; 10-18-12, 07:01 PM.

Comment

What's under the hood? I think it's cool.

Comment

Fail, no room for a baby seat!

Comment

it dosnt look too thought out to me either. I like the "rat rod" look I've seen on a couple of other willy's pu's though. He could have at least blacked out those u-bolts on the front axle. There's one kicking around on the pirate forum that looks real good.
                          Come to the dark side.....
                          We have Cookies!

Comment

Working...
                          X