Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got caught up in a welding project and forgot all about welder's sunburn. I looked like an idiot for about 4 days. Cherry red face and white around the eyes.

Another time I was doing a clutch job by myself and when i slid the ax15 off the engine my hand slipped a little and the tranny dropped to my chest. Then it started bleeding fluid all over my crotch and stomach. I was in a position where i couldnt lift it and couldnt roll over to drop it off me. I yelled out to my gf at the time (3 am btw). she came in and i "asked" for help. "What do you want me to do she said." Then I thought about it and had her jack the jeep up a few more inches and rolled it off me. Embarrassing indeed.
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Wow, I've lived a sheltered life. Do job site accidents count?

As a young carpenter I was three stories up on an apartment building I was working on in Corvallis Oregon. I was knocking a wall brace loose with my hammer. As I was swinging away at the bottom of the brace, I didn't realize the top of the brace was coming loose. It gave way and hit me squarely in the jaw. I really saw little birdies and stars and just before I blacked out, my boss caught me by my nail bags just as I started to go over the edge - three stories up.
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
      X