Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Manager - 4x4 Shop

Hey MJR. A local off-road shop is looking for a new service manager. Someone with experience in the automotive parts/accessories business, and 4-wheel drive expertise would be a big plus. This person would be responsible for managing repair orders, ordering parts and managing the front office. Good multi-tasking, good communication and time management skills required. Shoot me a PM if interested.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Good luck! If you find 2 of them send one my way.

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

We are out there... But its the ever popular paying peanuts for a lobster bill. And I Fully understand why. Todays Youth has killed alot of employers from thinking that theres actual responsible, non pierced, non drama, non tattoo'd (on our face, neck etc), educated, and not with the idea that we are entitled to this or that without proving it, work force. Show me a group (10-20) of teens, that are hanging out anywhere besides a church (I AM NOT religous), and ask them if they would like a job at McDonalds making 8.50$ and they will work 6am till 10AM 5 days a week with getting wed and thurs off. I bet more then 90% of them, say Hell No instantly. Not a "No thank you" or "can I think about it", etc.

But we are out there. You just have to find a diamond in the dust, that is out of work, which is not easy.
      *Ricky Bobby* "I'm on FIRE!"... "I'm on FIRE!"...

Comment

Working...
      X