Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I crazy???

Well...I've pretty much decided to trade my '04 BMW M3 in for a '04 Unlimited

I'm getting sick of little ricer trying to race me at every single light. Also guys in minivans have tried to as well!

Gonna be a Dark Blue '04 Unlimited with pretty much the standard options. I plan to only put a 3" lift on this one since it will be the one we mostly used for a daily driver.
    '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
    '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Way cool -- I"ll take the BMW off your hands
    * i wish! *
    The Jeep barely goes 70 up these SoCal mountains they call "hills."
    Can't wait to see your pics!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'd personally opt for the 1998 ZJ with the Dodge 360ci optional engine. Yeah, that sucker would blow a lot of tuned imports out of the water, esp with 4Hi and all torque going to the ground.

Sleeper Soccer-mom dragster :confused:

You've got a day to buy this one for less than $8K . Leather interior, tow anything, sleep in the back, too cool.
      Last edited by jmbrowning; 07-06-04, 10:35 PM.
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Ha... tooo funny.No your not crazy. I put so few miles on my S6 now its wasting driveway space. I did get an 04 Unlimited but I cant get it away from my daughter till she's back in school.

Comment

Good luck with people not trying to race you in the Jeep. I'm always having people try to race my Rubi.....I just don't get it, it's a Jeep, not a friggin race car.
          04 Rubicon
          4.5" RE Super Flex
          1" BL
          CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
          Currie Anti-rock swaybar
          35" el cheapos
          Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy
            Well...I've pretty much decided to trade my '04 BMW M3 in for a '04 Unlimited

I'm getting sick of little ricer trying to race me at every single light. Also guys in minivans have tried to as well!

Gonna be a Dark Blue '04 Unlimited with pretty much the standard options. I plan to only put a 3" lift on this one since it will be the one we mostly used for a daily driver.
            yea. you're crazy what ever came of the AEV rubicon?
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Sweeeeeeeet.. I think it's a great trade!
              Erik

I fix things.

Comment

hehe, the more jeeps the merrier!
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                  yea. you're crazy what ever came of the AEV rubicon?
                  I will be picking it up not this weekend, but next weekend! Got that news today. For all those waiting for pictures or to see the Jeep, it will be a while longer. I'll be driving it from Montana to MA. Then at the end of July we are driving to Atlanta to make sure Holly gets on her plane to South Africa (she's studying Great White Sharks for 2 months) and then I'll be driving back to AZ the first week in August. I've got some small mod stuff already waiting to be installed, too.

With that news, I'm still gonna trade in my M3, but might get used 330i/Ci or a used MB. I've been thinking about the creature comforts that I'd miss & Holly feels that a ZJ or used BMW X5 is too big for just us 2. Also, with her truck & my Jeep, we don't have any vehicles that can be parked in any parking garages (there are many that we have to park in)...meaning I KNOW I'd lift the Unlimited & we'd still be in the same boat Oh ,well...the sales guys will be unhappy, but I will still have a Jeep
                  '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
                  '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Working...
                  X