Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas gift ideas for a 4 door jk jeep owner

Hey everybody!

I'm beginning my Christmas shopping for my man I'm looking for ideas/wish lists of what the typical 4 Door JK Sport owner would like for Xmas..$300 cap.

Thanks for any help!

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Map to the mall lol. No really a cb would be nice.

Comment

His rig is already in the process....small lift, winch, sliders, front bumper, CB..it's not a mall crawler rig. He wheels it where I wheel mine. Basically everywhere but the Hammers. BB, Calico etc...
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Lol every time I see a jk I think of my buddies mall krawler. Has all kinds of stuff done to it and won't even take it into the dirt. What a waste lol.

Comment

a whole bunch of beer, or a few good bottles of scotch
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

a front locker is the best ~$200 i have spent on my jeep
            An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

I have ARB's, F/R. Not sure what kind he wants. What do you guys think about those PowerStations?
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Assuming he wheels it, I'd have to second the lunchbox locker. I like the Aussie Lockers, but the Lock-Rite is good too. Don't know about the Spartan. Those are probably the only brands in that price range I'd even consider.

Front or back is debatable and depends upon how and where you drive it. If he has a limited slip (e.g. Trac-Lok) rear, then get him a front locker for his front Dana 30. Will be a lot easier to install, and should work out well if he's smart with the skinny pedal. Just make sure you get one for a JK, since both the JK Dana 30s and Dana 44s use a new, different carrier than the older axles.
                holes = cowbell

Comment

Either the locker as suggested, or if it's a hard top daily driver I've seen some reviews on hothead liners (sure there's others by now) to keep heat/cold/roadnoise at bay. You can get those by roof section or a whole kit. Someone on JKO runs a sale on them every now and then.
                  God forgives, rocks don't
                  -sons of thunder

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                    I have ARB's, F/R. Not sure what kind he wants. What do you guys think about those PowerStations?
                    Sorry, missed that.

You mean this one?
                    holes = cowbell

Comment

How about using the cash to take a jeep trip, to a new spot.
                      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Onboard air set up or the locker
                        Dennis and Tammy
                        Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

How about, Husky liners, or equivelant. They really save your floor. Mine are great.
                          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Thanks guys! He's also into guns and knives..saw some cool stuff by Benchmark..may go that route too.
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

I picked up a GSG 1911-.22 a while back, its a lot of fun for a little plinker. nice and cheap to shoot.
                              The ruger is likely a better choice though
                              An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X