Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 jeep liberty

hello

i just bought a used 2002 jeep liberty with 44,000km. i was wondering if anyone can give me any info on the liberty's....how they ride, gas, any other info i need to know about driving the vehicle. Thanks
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]Mare Bear[/FONT][COLOR=Magenta]Mare Bear[/COLOR][CENTER]Mare Bear[/CENTER] Mare Bear

welcome to the board, maria.
    i am not familiar with the liberty,... i just wanted to welcome you.
    post up a couple of pics of you and your rig. i'm sure someone will chime in with the info you are looking for
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Don't know where you are from, but...

There is a CONUS KJ club, LOST.

Not much to say about modifications, except get new tires and maybe a small lift if you can.

I have seen a fairly stock Liberty putzing around the Maze district of the Canyonlands when I was there, but I cannot say for sure if it came down the Flint Trail. Trail conditions were optimal and we heard a lot of undercarriage scraping sounds as it approached our campsite.

The Missus and I don't care too much for them ourselves, but they can probably go on tougher roads than a Subi Outback can. :yawn:
      Last edited by jmbrowning; 06-30-04, 02:36 AM.
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Working...
      X