X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th Of July MJR

Hope everyone has a great and safe 4th!
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Happy 4th everyone. It feels weird today. It's a holiday but we have to work tomorrow. Boo.

Comment

Happy Independence Day
      holes = cowbell

Comment

Nothign like a Hike through Arrowhead durring the day and making it home in time for the fun... Sat on the roof top and watched the fun from Fullerton High School, Knotts and Disney Land. I may of had a little show of my own in my backyard but the local Police may not like that too much... We are the only people on our roof top every year and as the trees grow it gets harder and harder to see the Disney Fire Works but FHS are always easy on the eyes.

I hope you all had a fun safe night.

Danny
        [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

had a fun night and hope y'all had one to! Semper Fi
          Dennis and Tammy

Comment

happy 4th!!

[COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]Lovin the drip pan Daniel! Hope everyone had a great day![/COLOR]
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

it's not big enough, LOL
                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                  happy 4th!!

The old Boy looks pretty good Daniel
                  Dennis and Tammy

Comment

Hope you all had a good 4th. Mine was spent in San Diego harbor waiting for a firework show that ended up going up all at once! then for about 30 minutes everyone was confused as to when it was gonna continue and never did. Good times.
                    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Man, I wish I would have seen all them going off at once, I bet that was crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
                        Hope you all had a good 4th. Mine was spent in San Diego harbor waiting for a firework show that ended up going up all at once! then for about 30 minutes everyone was confused as to when it was gonna continue and never did. Good times.
                        HA, you were there for that? Don't worry, the legoland show wasn't much longer, and AFAIK, it wasn't a malfunction...

For those wondering what show Kevin is referring to, see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuJHf...e_gdata_player

Here's an article about it:
                        http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sd...6607ad40f.html
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

It was funny because it was scheduled to go off at 9pm sharp. At 8:55 it started going off. Everyone thought that it was a sort of precursor or 5 minute warning.. A rather nice kicker. Then only about 500,000 people were waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Then at 930, some security guard started walking around Coronado Bay and telling people that there was an ignition malfunction and the shows over . What the hell!!!?
                          Pretty funny. After the 3 went off all at once (they go off in synch with ea other across the bay) there were GIANT pillars of smoke that looked like armagedon or something. pretty cool looking actually. I think that alone was worth watching. Then we ran for the car to get across the bridge before everyone and there mother decided to.
                          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]The pyrotechnic guys we hire on the base for our battle simulation FX were all a twitter about this. Carrying on about how the city went and hired a company from New Jersey instead of hiring local, blah blah blah. Apparently, according to them, the last computer check they did was fine, and then it was set to "Fire all" when they turned it off & back on.[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

WOW! I am glad I was not that computer guy... Could you imagine being in charge of that show for your company and then that happens? WTF I seriously would not be going to work the next day...
                              [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X