Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new CJ 7.Out with the old in with the new.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new CJ 7.Out with the old in with the new.

[SIZED]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee264/novabrian/85CJ7.jpg[/SIZED]
    Straight 6 with Mopar fuel injection,ARB air lockers front and rear with onboard air tank for air tools,4.88 gears.4 speed transmission with,Dana 300 with Tera Low 4.1,2" lift which will be replaced by Deaver springs and Bilstein 5150 shocks.Warn 9500I winch.Who wants to go to Calico Saturday? Chip and I will be going.Yes it will be hot but fun.

Looks like you found a well set up CJ.Ya got a lot a things on there that I want to add to mine someday, Very nice
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Nice set up you got there. That thing looks to Purdy for Calico... Wish i could go Saturday but i have some other plans already in place. Enjoy the rocks.
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]Nice grab man! It does look a liiittle too shiny, but I'm sure you'll fix that quickly. Have fun @ Calico![/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Have to cancel on Calico something came up.Good thing no one signed up.

Comment

Who has 4 inch leafs for me?

Comment

Originally posted by novabrian72 View Post
              Who has 4 inch leafs for me?
              I would reach out to Leadfoot Josh for the 4 inch leafs... He has the kits at really great prices!
              Regards,
              Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Working...
              X