[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

ok
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Looks like you don't have your seat belt on But I hope that's only a reflection.
        03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
        "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by seapahn
          Looks like you don't have your seat belt on But I hope that's only a reflection.
          nope, i always wear that sucker -- don't want to fall out 'the top hehe

Comment

It's amazing how well they work! Even when you are sideways and stuff.
            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by seapahn
              It's amazing how well they work! Even when you are sideways and stuff.
              eek! fortunately i have not had that experience yet ... wanna tell us how it feels?

Comment

nice cheap hillbilly 2.5" lift. Keep the spacers and a 1" BL and you are ready for the 35's...except for the gears, lockers, axles, CV driveshaft, shocks and relocators, brakes, blah blah blah
                Si... The real issue with lifting the TJ is not so much the cost of the lift, but the cost of the other components to make it all correct. I think with the "hillbilly" lift as described, there will be considerable driveline issues, as it already has a shimmy at 40 (or 65, depending on if you use the gps or the speedo ). Stock control arms just won't work for anything bigger than what is on it now. Since we have 33s, there won't be any 35s for some time in the future... Don't even get me started on gas mileage... Sarah drives 60 miles each way to work - so 5 inches and 35s are not in the immediate future unless someone is into donating fuel efficient vehicles to Jeep website admins... Maybe there's a government subsidy for that, being hillbilly and all. I'll have to check... heeheheee, yeeehaawww
                1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Working...
                X