Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist

All, one of the guys who is on here once in a while is in my Jeep club, On the Rocks. Over the years he has taken a bunch of the various parts people have broken and turned them into art. In the beginning he used those broken parts to create an annual WHO BROKE winner for the year and then just continued making very interesting items. I don't think he has ever shown his art here, but I thought I would share his blog site. Hope this is OK:

http://bucketobolts.blogspot.com/

I think what he creates is pretty unique, very clever and makes me smile whenever I see a new piece. We have a couple of his dogs, because you can't have just one.
    Rich

One of those would look so cool in my cubicle at work...would go nicely with the rest of my jeep theme
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Thanks so much for passing this along Rich! I am very flattered that you like my artwork enough to do so!

Comment

I like it. It's not what I expected at all. Beautiful work. I want the clock.
        You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

Those are really cool. Great imagination and work.
          Check out .

Comment

Scott makes some really cool stuff, he has a good eye to make some awesome pieces of art out of broken junk.
            I have marveled quite a few times at the pieces he creates.

Comment

Working...
            X