Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll be at hungry valley OHV this sunday...

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be at hungry valley OHV this sunday...

I'm going to check out hungry valley this weekend, I've never been there and though it might be neat to take a look, hopefully it's not too crowded with knobs.

I'm the silver LJ with the softop. come say hi if you see me!

If you say hi to the wrong person, well, maybe you'll make new friends

Anybody else going to be around there sunday?

There was 20 of us out there last weekend! Had a good time; but now the rocks are whispering Calico bound next weekend..and can't wait! Have a good time! Maybe you'll see some deer..
    Jeep Girl

Comment

yeah, I haven't been able to sync my schedule with any of the MJR stuff just yet Close! There's a thread about meeting up somewhere in the southbay for dinner/hang out, I'd like to see something like that happen.

Comment

No sluice box or waterfall, but everything else on the 'practice' course was pretty fun and easy.. Oh, I also didn't drive through the mud pit, I'm not really interested in driving through 4 feet of really disgusting mud Hung out with a dude and his wife in a really nice old FJ from Ih8mud.com. Good times!

Comment

Awesome!! Now come to Calico this weekend!
          Jeep Girl

Comment

I think a bunch of MJR folks are headed to Big Bear this weekend... Just throwing it out there...

Comment

I wish i could make the Big bear trip with you guys but i haz no moneys. Plus, I have one bad ball joint that needs my attention.
              Have fun!

Comment

Working...
              X