Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Lab needs home!

I'm trying to help find a home for a beautiful black lab near Hesperia. Her name is Hanna, she's six years old and spayed. She is absolutely sweet with people including kids - very playful. She's good with other dogs too.

She's already had a rough life. She was forund on the street, malnourished. A while after she was brought into her current home her owner committed suicide. Her owner's mom decided to keep her and is now in the middle of a divorce and losing her house.

If anybody wants a beautiful black lab, PM me your email address or phone number and I'll send pics.
    God forgives, rocks don't
    -sons of thunder

Hanna is now at the Mary S. Roberts pet adopion center in Riverside. It's a no-kill shelter. She'll probably have her picture up on their website in a few days. Thanks.
    -sons of thunder

Comment

How sad!! I wish I could take her. I Love animals. I donate to the ASPCA every month. I'll keep my ears open and pass this info along to some friends.

Skylar---this is the Perfect dog for you...and the group.
      Jeep Girl

Comment

I would so adopt her but I have 3 labs allready and im only allowed 3 dogs at my house.

Comment

Sad news. I just learned that Hanna has Lymphoma and is expected to last only a few weeks to a few months. I'm looking into sponsoring some of her food and medical expenses at the shelter. I'd take her, but my female bully would most likely fight with her - not good. If anyone else wants to help sponsor, either contact the shelter regarding Hanna or PM me and I'll get you the information. Thanks.
          -sons of thunder

Comment

That poor dog..she just needs to rest in doggie heaven...rough life..poor thing.
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Wow, that sure is sad.
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

Thanks for all the well wishes for her. The adoption center called me this morning. Her throat closed up last night. Her foster mom had to have her put down this morning.
                -sons of thunder

Comment

Working...
                X