Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• met a MJR member from El Segundo CA

Name was Tom, nice guy with a sweet black TJ.

Nice to meet other wheels while on the way to pick my son up from school.

That was I you met today. Always good to meet other Jeep folks, glad to hear your son's involved too. Our kids will keep the Jeep thing going when were too, well you know.

Cheers! Tom

Comment

Yeah Tom, My kid is stoked to get his own when he turns 16. Only 6 more years Maybe I can stop by tomorrow with my rig. I need to get gas for it though. Its literally on E.

Comment

I'm just north of El Segundo!
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Would be nice to get jeep M&G in that area. Or even a quick run up to Big Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
            I'm just north of El Segundo!
            And I'm between the two of you
            Jeff
            OHV76V
            KG6TY
            You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
              And I'm between the two of you
              Not sure if I like the sound of that

Seems there's enough West LA Southbay'ers lurking around. Is it time for a "See You At The Beach" meet and greet?

Comment

Count me in! Maybe we can grab some beers somewhere after work one day :-)
                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

The shack Has good burgers and beer. The parking is not that great thought. Actually, now that i think about it, there is plenty of parking in the back near bologna creek.

Here is a pic of the Rig right before heading out to Johnson Valley. Got me my little mobile mansion attached too

Last edited by boostamante; 04-25-12, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Hi... I live in Hermosa.... let's set something up in the parking lot of that 50's Diner in Rendondo Beach by the water...

Comment

sounds good to me! I'm out of town tomorrow and this weekend, but any time after this weekend would be fine

Comment

I'm totally into this! I live in pedro but work in el segundo. I'd love to meet up for dinner/hangout. Let's just pick a day and make a regular thing out of it.

Comment

That be sweet! The other XJ guys that i know usually live in the IE so meet N greets are usually a no go for me. I'm up for any spot in the south Bay. That 50's diner, you talking about Ruby's???

Comment

Yup... It is Ruby's of Hermosa Ave. What works for everyone? I am going to big bear on Friday for the Sat am run...

Comment

This is the google maps link.
                              http://g.co/maps/3c67c

How about Thursday evening?

Comment

Working...
                              X