Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeepz.com HACKED!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jeepz.com HACKED!

    Today jeepz.com was attacked by anti america brazilians. Jeepz is totally messed up! Here is the translation from another site they hacked into.

    "Between you also in this war, divulge the movement, this movement does not aim at only demoralize the U.S.A., but also show to everybody how many live in this world, that eat citizens we have rights of opnar in what our nation concerns!"

    "Do not we be able to accept that the big multi-national steal the space that eh our by right, fills, believes in the its be able to!"

    Well that is just a terrible way to end such a great site.

  • #2
    Why end? I'm sure it's something that can be fixed in less than 30 seconds by restoring from backups.
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

    Comment


    • #3
      The Brazilians hate jeeps? Well I don't like them!
      Last edited by H8PVMT; 06-20-04, 10:03 PM.
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

      Comment


      • #4
        I know several brazilians who love jeeps, and 4-wheeling. Not all Brazilians are bad....just the ones who don't like jeeps.
        olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

        Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

        KG6OWO

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by seapahn
          Why end? I'm sure it's something that can be fixed in less than 30 seconds by restoring from backups.
          Seconds for backups but maybe hours or days trying to figure out the hole they got in through.

          BTW, I am sure most of the USA, even the Jeepers at Jeepz.com, don't feel too demoralized by the actions of these script kiddies.
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by goodtimes
            I know several brazilians who love jeeps, and 4-wheeling. Not all Brazilians are bad....just the ones who don't like jeeps.
            I know, I was just being sarcastic. I hate how it's hard to convey sacrasim in a forum.
            I'm superised the site is still down. I'm guessing whoever runs it doesn't know yet???
            [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
            [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by H8PVMT
              I hate how it's hard to convey sacrasim in a forum.
              Like this:








              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

              Motech Performance

              Comment


              • #8
                I GOT IN!

                I had to mess with the url just a bit but I am in jeepz.com the way it was before they hacked into it. I can access everything but the chat room and the forums. If I click on them it shows the "rooted team was here" Thing. But it shows the newest post from the home page whatever.

                http://www.jeepz.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=sully

                This means that all the threads werent deleted that they are just masked.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sully
                  I GOT IN!

                  I had to mess with the url just a bit but I am in jeepz.com the way it was before they hacked into it. I can access everything but the chat room and the forums. If I click on them it shows the "rooted team was here" Thing. But it shows the newest post from the home page whatever.

                  http://www.jeepz.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=sully

                  This means that all the threads werent deleted that they are just masked.
                  I noticed when you click on the threads though they're not there.:confused:
                  [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                  [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X