Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to my 2005 TJ!

Early in 2005, I decided to replace my 1987 Chrysler LeBaron with my first Jeep, a new Jeep Wrangler X. I have acquired many used cars in my lifetime, but up to that time, I had only owned three new cars. The Jeep would be the fourth brand new vehicle that I have owned. On March 10, 2005, after searching through what was available in dealer stock, I placed an order with Star Chrysler Jeep in Glendale for a 2005 Wrangler X. Once the VIN was assigned, you could go to a website and get the status of your Jeep build. I learned that my Jeep was assembled on April 6, 2005. So today is my Jeep's seventh birthday. It took nearly a month to get from Toledo, OH to Glendale, CA. And I picked it up from the dealer on May 5, 2005. Here are a couple of photos I took of my new Jeep just after I brought it home:

In the past seven years, I have put more than 201,000 miles on my Jeep (according to my GPS, the odometer has about a 2% error rate, so I think I really have about 205,000 miles on it). I figure that I have pumped more than 13,000 gallons of regular unleaded into the tank.

Happy Birthday to my Jeep, VIN #365076
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Russ you have a lot more miles on yours than both of mine put together. Anyway Happy B day Russ's Jeep

Comment

Well Happy Birthday to you Jeep VIN# 365076 may you have many, many more!
      "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Aww, how cool!! Happy Birthday, Jeep! It looks better than ever these days We missed you in Calico!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
        X