X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between a rock and a hard place

Pic speaks for it self

Like to know how he got to that point?
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

See the wichline?

Comment

I wonder if its possible he drove it out like that on 2 wheels with the 2 winch lines hooked up.

Comment

i think I see two of them... one attached up top to what looks like the center of the windshield??? I would love to see the next 1-5 minutes!!

Comment

He has a top winch on it

Comment

it sure would be a fun recovery, wish i knew what tools they had to work with. first they need some people closer
              ready to jump into the water. appears from the photo they have access from both sides, rear winch line would be best at coming from above, to rear passenger side. oh well...
              Jeep

Comment

Pretty sure they winched them selves out going forward. However you look at it it's a pretty darn cool shot

Comment

I've seen more photos of this guy 'driving' through this, and some video I think too, a year or so back. Quite awesome!
                  [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                  www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
                  X