Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curries moving to Corona!

Great vid I had no idea they were this big.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h4mY...ature=youtu.be

They have a huge shop in Anaheim been to it to pickup some parts, nice to have them closer though

Comment

Ive been to their Anaheim shop several times to pick parts up so I could avoid shipping... Nice people... They are somewhat expensive only because they deliver high quality products. Been running their johnny joints for upward to 11 yrs now and ZERO issue. Question is, now that they are moving to a larger facility, are they going to raise prices to counter higher space fee's?
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
        Ive been to their Anaheim shop several times to pick parts up so I could avoid shipping... Nice people... They are somewhat expensive only because they deliver high quality products. Been running their johnny joints for upward to 11 yrs now and ZERO issue. Question is, now that they are moving to a larger facility, are they going to raise prices to counter higher space fee's?
        Anahiem to Corona is probably a 20% increase in space for the same price. Seriously doubt that we see an increase. The buyers will not accept it.
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

guess I'm figuring sq footage instead of location. I guess Corona location would be less than Orange County
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

The Corona whs is less than 5 min from my house; and you can do pick-ups there (my wife was less than pleased to learn that!)

Comment

Savvy's also moving next door to them. Gman has said expect an open house with barbq soon.

invite only...
              Last edited by screwball; 03-27-12, 06:08 PM.
              Jeep

Comment

Working...
              X